Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Comercializaremos este producto tan pronto termine la fase de prueba.
a market: un mercado
an outdoor market un mercado abierto, un mercado al aire libre
the perfume market el mercado de los perfumes
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the 'outdoorsy', 'rugged', 'manly' type."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "Worried about the American market?"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Market'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Market'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!