Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
moreover: más aún, es más, además
- "Moreover, the workers demand it!"
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
- "Lance : Moreover, the .44 Magnum is much too heavy for a six year old."
- "Moreover, given that he vomited eighteen times, I am sure that any dangerous elements have left his system."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "Icarus : Moreover, the money you pay into this plan is tax-free for now, and Delavigne matches part of what you contribute, so you effectively get free money!"
- "Moreover, the 'nice young man' in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Moreover, I am trained in a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, and I am an expert marksman as well, should Mr. Delavigne ever require a bodyguard or even an assassin."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Moreover'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Moreover'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!