Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a musician: un músico
- "Tonight's contestants will be judged by composer and musician, Elkie Johns!"
- "Musicians are scared of large."
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
- "He is British, an aspiring musician and dreams of becoming a rock star."
- "I'm a terrible musician."
- "Brian : Well, I know that you're an unsuccessful musician in your spare time."
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Musician'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Musician'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!