Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "Homeopathic, natural juices with restorative effects."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Natural'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Natural'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!