Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
New York City: la ciudad de Nueva York
- "Oh, New York, New York!"
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "You've made the front page of the Los Angeles Tribune, San Francisco Gazette and New York Journal, and that's just the print media!"
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Brian, I'm leaving for New York next week."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'New york'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'New york'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!