Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
nice: agradable, amable, simpático
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Nice pics, by the way!"
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "Nice! I will see you later."
- "Glen : Nice, Philip."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Nice' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Nice'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!