Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
nobody, no one: nadie, ninguno
Nobody knows. Nadie lo sabe.
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Bruno : But dad, grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Nobody'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Nobody'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!