Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
nobody, no one: nadie, ninguno
Nobody knows. Nadie lo sabe.
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Bruno : But dad, grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Nobody'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Nobody'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!