Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
obesity: la obesidad
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "In an attempt to tackle the obesity epidemic, the British government today announced a new labelling system to be used on food."
- "With around 20% of the British population currently falling into the 'obese' category, and a further 40% being classified as 'overweight', the government decided a change was necessary."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Brent : Moira, the rate of obesity in America is significantly higher than in any other country in world."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "New study shows American obesity increasing at alarming rates"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Obesity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Obesity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!