Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
obesity: la obesidad
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "With around 20% of the British population currently falling into the 'obese' category, and a further 40% being classified as 'overweight', the government decided a change was necessary."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "New study shows American obesity increasing at alarming rates"
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "Brent : Moira, the rate of obesity in America is significantly higher than in any other country in world."
- "In an attempt to tackle the obesity epidemic, the British government today announced a new labelling system to be used on food."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Obesity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Obesity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!