Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to observe (a cat, a minute of silence): observar (un gato), guardar (un minuto de silencio)
UK: I observe the moon with my telescope - it's great!
US: We observe one minute of silence before destroying people's property.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "I'd like to observe him further, next week perhaps, before I continue on to the rest of the staff."
- "Jackie Hasselhof observes 'The government has become blatantly anti-union, man."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "On the contrary, we are observing some interesting interactions between her and the younger male monkeys (and one female)."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "After this alarming incident, I decided to observe Spencer from a safe distance."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Observe'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Observe'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!