Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
obviously: claro, obviamente, evidentemente
UK: It's quite obvious that Margaret is in love with you.
US: Yes, obviously she loves me, but she still smells like eggs.
- "God : Yes, obviously."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "Brent : Obviously!"
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "Well, I think it's obvious!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Obviously'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Obviously'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!