Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an odor (US), an odour (UK): un olor
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Odor'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Odor'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!