Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
often: a menudo, con frecuencia
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
- "It is often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to 'Nazi-style propaganda peddlers', and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called 'Kiwis'."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Often'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Often'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!