Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
often: a menudo, con frecuencia
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "It is often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to "Nazi-style propaganda peddlers", and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Often' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Often'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!