Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I am 35 years old: Tengo 35 años
UK: When I grow old, will you still love me?
US: I will love you as long as you don't look too old.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own."
- "You're only 12 years old!"
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "Your old meat made me sick."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "I see that you are large and old."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it 'quite hard' at fellow students."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Old'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Old'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!