On the way
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
on the way: en el camino, en la ruta
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "Susie : Follow me to the conference room and I'll explain on the way."
- "A great career, an incredible husband and a baby on the way."
- "We did manage to release him, but unfortunately on the way down, he hit a few branches and then landed on his head."
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "Mary : I will take your report on the way to my desk, Spencer."
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'On the way'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'On the way'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!