On the way
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
on the way: en el camino, en la ruta
- "A great career, an incredible husband and a baby on the way."
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "We did manage to release him, but unfortunately on the way down, he hit a few branches and then landed on his head."
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
- "Mary : I will take your report on the way to my desk, Spencer."
- "Susie : Follow me to the conference room and I'll explain on the way."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'On the way'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'On the way'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!