Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to operate (on somebody's heart): operar (a alguien en el corazón)
an operation (medicine, business): una operación, una intervención (médica, de negocios)
UK: Do you know how to operate a photocopier?
US: The surgeon operated on her appendix.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "The only disadvantage is that some workers need to use both of their hands to operate machinery."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "Of course, with all this information, the scammers can perform just about any operation they like with the account, including taking all the money out of it."
- "Operated By: MIRACLE AIRLINES"
- "You won't be able to remove your bandages for four to six hours after the operation."
- "A co-branding operation seems to be the obvious solution."
- "I'd really like to learn a new language or two, so I could operate more efficiently in, say, the Middle Eastern sector."
- "This looks like a rescue operation, Brent."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Operate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Operate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!