Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an opinion: una opinión, un parecer
- "I know opinion is divided on the subject, but I've always been a firm believer in not doing drugs before an interview."
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "And finally 46% of you have no opinion either way or did not understand the question."
- "Radio Rhubarb listeners, I'm interested in your opinions."
- "Sigourney : So, I imagine that you must have an opinion on the trend of big businesses 'doing their part' to help the environment."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "Well, those are two very strong opinions."
- "I've read the report and I've got some opinions about some new possible scents."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Opinion'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Opinion'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!