Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Oxford: una ciudad inglesa conocida especialmente por su universidad, o la misma universidad
- "Oxford's a complete dump."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "My name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "Philip : Well, la-di-da, my name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Brian : Oh how funny, I'm from Oxford."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian 'the butcher' Jones!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Oxford'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Oxford'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!