Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Oxford: una ciudad inglesa conocida especialmente por su universidad, o la misma universidad
- "Philip : Well, la-di-da, my name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian 'the butcher' Jones!"
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Brian : Oh how funny, I'm from Oxford."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "My name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Oxford's a complete dump."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Oxford'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Oxford'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!