Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(your) parents: (tus) padres
Gosh! You look just like your parents Ahmed! ¡Cielos Ahmed! ¡Es increíble como te pareces a tus padres!
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Parent'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Parent'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!