Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
particularly: particularmente, sobre todo
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly chile con carne"
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "I'll be talking to quite a few retailers and prospective clients: I'm particularly looking forward to meeting Cheryl Mackenna of Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate."
- "Elkie Johns : Well, it's a nice poem and I particularly liked your 'oh la la' sexy French accent."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "Works with all DC subcontractors overseas, particularly in Asia."
- "Sexual tastes are particularly exotic this year."
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Particularly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Particularly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!