Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a passion: una pasión
- "Where is the passion?"
- "Amazon Passion."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me 'GymEnglish', my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named 'Ecstasy' and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Passion'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Passion'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!