Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a payment: un pago, un plazo
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Accounts Receivable are letters from people who owe us money – they might include checks, or requests to have payments deferred."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Medical payments"
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "Now, for the small matter of payment."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "If it does not arrive, with payment, in the next five days, then Delavigne will begin legal action."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Payment'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Payment'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!