Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
perhaps: tal vez, quizá(s), a lo mejor
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Icarus: Perhaps it's the lobster tails, they are quite calorific."
- "Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?"
- "Then in the restaurant, perhaps she drank too much champagne."
- "Brian : Perhaps we could try this address written on the back of the photo?"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "By the way Susie, I am more than impressed with your business acumen - perhaps you should be working in the sales department alongside yours truly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Perhaps' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Perhaps'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!