Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
personal: personal, particular
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personal'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Personal'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!