Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a piece: un trozo, una parte, una porción, un fragmento
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "or a piece of wood."
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Brian : Horatio, I've bought you six bourbon on the rocks, but you still haven't given me one single piece of financial advice!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Piece'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Piece'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!