Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
plastic surgery cirugía plástica
- "(My suggestion would be to use those plastic 'ponchos' instead."
- "Bubbles has taken the change as well as can be expected, patrolling the plastic castle within his bowl gracefully, without complaint."
- "Plastic cutlery."
- "A man was wearing a tutu, a leather jacket, and a plastic crown on his head!"
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "The unholy marriage of plastic, metal and computer chips can never replace the pleasure of holding a book in one's hands."
- "Kevin : We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars."
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Plastic'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Plastic'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!