Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
political (debate): (un debate) político
- "Quite frankly Jean, if I told you about my political views, I'm afraid I would have to kill you."
- "Political Science"
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "In their heyday in the mid-20th century, American labor unions provided a political force to be reckoned with."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and I'm joined in the studio by our political correspondent Wendy Boyd."
- "Run for political office."
- "Brent : Good morning listeners and welcome to today's Radio Rhubarb political segment, where we'll be talking about voter turnout."
- "by James Smithe, Political Correspondent"
- "But seriously Jean, my political views are personal, and shouldn't leave this room. Understood?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Political'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Political'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!