Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
the population: la población
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "With around 20% of the British population currently falling into the "obese" category, and a further 40% being classified as "overweight", the government decided a change was necessary."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "Mr. Wang : Then you know that China represents 20 percent of the world's population."
- "Australia's population is about 22 million, and our capital city is Canberra."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Population' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Population'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!