Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a possibility: una posibilidad, una hipótesis
- "Now that you've told me that you're going to visit a psychologist, even if it is just to flirt with her, there's a very strong possibility that I will spread this information around the entire office, to my friends and post it on Internet chatrooms all over the world (this is the beauty of the World Wide Web)."
- "A second possibility is that I will keep this information secret until you do something to offend me, which I imagine will happen at any minute."
- "If any of you believe that you have cause for firing an employee, or are considering the possibility of firing an employee, please discuss it with the HR department first."
- "This leaves precious few possibilities, but I have a couple of thoughts which strike me as legitimate options."
- "Subject: RE: New accountancy software possibilities"
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "This leads me to my point: some of the staff have been discussing the possibility of a company-wide 'nap time' in order to increase productivity during the work day."
- "Nowadays, the possibility of suing or being sued is, or should be, at the forefront of every Human Resources Manager's mind."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Now that I have met you and some of your colleagues, and know more about the activities of the Delavigne Corp, I am even more excited about the possibility of working with you and your team than I was before the interview."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Possibility'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Possibility'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!