Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to postpone: posponer, retrasar
UK: When I got pregnant, I had to postpone my wedding.
US: The meeting has been postponed until Tuesday.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "If we could postpone the meeting until next week (when I'll be free all week long), I would really appreciate it."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "Due to an unexpected change in planning, the meeting on 'security systems', originally scheduled for next Thursday, has been indefinitely postponed."
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Postpone'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Postpone'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!