Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to postpone: posponer, retrasar
UK: When I got pregnant, I had to postpone my wedding.
US: The meeting has been postponed until Tuesday.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "If we could postpone the meeting until next week (when I'll be free all week long), I would really appreciate it."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "Due to an unexpected change in planning, the meeting on "security systems", originally scheduled for next Thursday, has been indefinitely postponed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Postpone'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Postpone'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!