Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a prediction: un pronóstico, una predicción
UK: It's impossible to predict the future.
US: The film was very predictable - it was obvious how it was going to end.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Ira : If this company publicly predicts earnings, no matter how big or small, and the company fails to earn that money, then its stock suffers."
- "I can predict with confidence that the Delavigne Corporation's strong performance will continue until the end of the year."
- "Despite this, CEO Kalvin Krime announced yesterday that 'the worst is now over' and predicted an increase in profits next year."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
- "Not only that, but my last film grossed 100 million dollars at the box office and my next one is predicted to do the same."
- "We can predict the future!"
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Predict'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Predict'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!