Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
the presidency: la presidencia
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'President' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'President'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!