Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a privilege: un privilegio
- "It is my privilege to invite you to be this year's keynote speaker at the Nose Awards, to be held at the Grand Duchess Hotel, New York, NY, November 22nd, 2010."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "In fact, I consider it a privilege for us to have even received his application."
- "As you are our oldest and most respected retailer of perfumes, you have the privilege to sell these -"
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Warbuckle has personally provided four options for his privileged customers to consider and vote on."
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Privilege'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Privilege'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!