Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a privilege: un privilegio
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "Warbuckle has personally provided four options for his privileged customers to consider and vote on."
- "It is my privilege to invite you to be this year's keynote speaker at the Nose Awards, to be held at the Grand Duchess Hotel, New York, NY, November 22nd, 2010."
- "In fact, I consider it a privilege for us to have even received his application."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "As you are our oldest and most respected retailer of perfumes, you have the privilege to sell these -"
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Privilege'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Privilege'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!