Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a professor: un profesor
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping 'Pong' Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "Emcee : Our first panelist is a professor of dromedary studies at the University of Giza."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Professor Pong explains, 'Wang has a vision, he wants to make downtown Shanghai the next 5th Avenue or the next Champs Elysees."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "and losers, like your professor."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said 'Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Professor'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Professor'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!