Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to provide (somebody with something): proveer, suministrar, proporcionar (algo a alguien)
I cannot provide you with any more information. No puedo proporcionarle más información.
The picnic will provide an opportunity to meet each other. El picnic nos dará la oportunidad de conocernos.
UK: I provided delicious vegan food for the wedding.
US: Umbrellas will be provided if it rains.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "If you do not have a life partner, one will be provided for you."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
- "It provides shelter, but little solace."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote 'enjoy yourselves', and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "Jonas : Well, the quality of life in Scandinavia is excellent, but we are especially proud of our welfare system. Each Scandinavian country provides excellent health care for its inhabitants."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Provide'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Provide'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!