Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to publish: publicar, editar, divulgar
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "Sigourney : Yes, the article was published last week."
- "'How to read' from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "A recent study published in the New York Post reports that Americans eat between 10 and 15 eggs per week on average."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Publish'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Publish'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!