Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a rate: una tasa, un precio, una tarifa
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "Competitive rates."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "Loman's has the cheapest rates."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
- "You'll even get a special rate on our home buyer loan when the time comes."
- "Currently the unemployment rate is at 7.2 percent, which is the highest it has been since 1992."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Rate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!