Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a rate: una tasa, un precio, una tarifa
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "Currently the unemployment rate is at 7.2 percent, which is the highest it has been since 1992."
- "Competitive rates."
- "Loman's has the cheapest rates."
- "You'll even get a special rate on our home buyer loan when the time comes."
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Rate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!