Traducción Rather than
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
rather than: mejor que, más que
Rather than keep you all waiting, I'll start the meeting right away. Mejor que hacerles esperar, comenzaré la reunión ahora mismo.
- "Hannah : In your case that was the exception rather than the rule."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "That's why I propose that rather than company-wide "nap time", we institute a company-wide "laugh time"."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "Icarus : I mean, stress could actually be an asset to this company if we learn how to channel all of our fight or flight hormones, rather than letting them build up and damage our brain cells!"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and."
- "only offer you a mobile phone number, rather than a land line and a permanent address."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "I think it'd make your life easier too – you'll only deal with one person, rather than the usual cohort of agents, websites and airlines."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rather than' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Rather than'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!