Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
really: de verdad, en serio, realmente
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Yo soy el Zar de Kalackistan -¿En serio?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, 'Multiplicity'."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "I think you are really fit."
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Really'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Really'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!