Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to recognize (a person): reconocer (a una persona)
I hadn't seen Jacob for 20 years, but I recognized him because his face hasn't changed at all.
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "Do you recognize any landmarks?"
- "I won't be wearing a tie due to this afternoon's mishap, but you should be able to recognize me from the flower and the bloodstains on my trousers."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "Bruno : Some of you may recognize Donna's voice from the syndicated radio program "Call Donna" on Radio Rhubarb."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "Perhaps you recognize my voice?"
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "OILS is a globally recognized organization, and we can be sure that any subcontractor who is approved by OILS is completely legitimate: their employees are of legal working age, they are treated fairly and are all paid the minimum wage or above."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Recognize' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Recognize'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!