Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to recycle (a bottle): reciclar (una botella)
- "Step 4 - Wrap it using recycled wrapping paper."
- "Even as we speak, I am recycling plastics."
- "Christmas Card recycling box."
- "It would also be a good idea to place recycling bins throughout the office, because even though Christmas is a time of giving, it is also a time of recycling."
- "After Christmas, I shall be putting recycling bins throughout the office, in order to recycle what is left of your gift wrapping and Christmas cards."
- "We were cited in a few local newspapers for our participation in recycling and tree-planting programs."
- "You are still recycling your plastics, like I instructed?"
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
- "A cool glass of rainwater, perhaps, with some nice organic tomatoes served on recycled plates?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Recycle'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Recycle'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!