Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to reduce (to) : disminuir (a), bajar (a), reducir (a)
I have reduced the list to only include the most important things. He reducido la lista para incluir solo las cosas más importantes.
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "The commission wants to take measures to reduce the amount of fishing by nearly 50%."
- "The police said that Icarus is definitely facing some prison time, but I think that with a little bit of the Cheeter charm, I can get it reduced to a suspended license and 2 or 3 hundred hours of community service."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "It is reality for a select group of people called City traders, though their number has just been reduced by one."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reduce to'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reduce to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!