Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to be reluctant (to do something): ser reacio (a hacer algo)
I'm reluctant to give you a raise. Me resisto a aumentar tu salario.
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "Bruno : Hmm, I'm reluctant to leave Sydney."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he was reluctant to even allow the cake."
- "Delavigne's always been good to me, and I've been good to them. I'd like to continue that tradition, as reluctant as I am to do business with the French."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reluctant'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reluctant'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!