Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to be reluctant (to do something): ser reacio (a hacer algo)
I'm reluctant to give you a raise. Me resisto a aumentar tu salario.
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "Bruno : Hmm, I'm reluctant to leave Sydney."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Delavigne's always been good to me, and I've been good to them. I'd like to continue that tradition, as reluctant as I am to do business with the French."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he was reluctant to even allow the cake."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reluctant'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reluctant'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!