Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Tenga cuidado para no confundir la ortografía de renowned con la de noun (sujeto) o la de known (conocido/a).
world-renowned: mundialmente conocido
UK: The concert features many world-renowned musicians.
US: This chef is renowned for his vegetarian cuisine.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "World-renowned department store mogul Harold P."
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "Yes, today we present to you the newest addition to our morning team, renowned culture lover –"
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Renowned'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Renowned'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!