Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to represent: representar
- "You handled yourself well, answered the questions diplomatically and represented the company perfectly."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "What Global Investment Adventures represents"
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Hannah : The Internet represents a growing part of our overall retail sales."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores sell a large amount of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "My name is Xiao Xiao Woo and I represent an art collector in Shanghai."
- "Accounting at your level, Icarus, isn't just about figures on a page, it's about having a feel for those numbers, and knowing what they represent in real life."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Represent'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Represent'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!