Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a reputation: una reputación, un nombre
Philip has a reputation of being quite a lady's man. Philip tiene la reputación de ser un mujeriego.
UK: That firm has a very good reputation.
US: The scandal damaged his reputation.
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "A big event like this could destroy our reputation!"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Instead, I intend to ruin the reputation of a good man through a combination of rumors, internet research and wild speculation*."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Despite their reputation for spontaneous combustion in the 1930s, airships are back."
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reputation'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reputation'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!