Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
to resolve : resolver
Have you resolved the problem yet? ¿Han resuelto el problema ya?
- "You have to resolve this problem ASAP, because I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can bear."
- "We can resolve this situation, I'm sure."
- "To resolve this problem right away"
- "Bethany : If the matter is not resolved within four business days."
- "Then I set up meetings for the executives and resolve complaints from the staff members."
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "Let's try to remain calm. I'm sure we can resolve this situation without taking any legal action."
- "I look forward to hearing from you, and hope that we can resolve this issue in a civilized manner."
- "-Since he started working here, our once-manageable rodent problem has become out of control, and we've been forced to hire exterminators to resolve the problem."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Resolve' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Resolve'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!