Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the (French) revolution: la revolución (francesa)
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Revolution'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Revolution'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!