Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a role: una función, un rol, un papel
- "You will introduce yourself, and give a brief description of your role in your corporation."
- "Your groundbreaking work with monkeys in a cruelty-free environment interested me particularly, and their significant role in your daily activities came as a mild surprise."
- "Your role is critical in maintaining our strong sales numbers despite the economic downturn."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
- "At this difficult time, your role is vital in keeping Doris's working life bearable."
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an 'entrepreneur' about the importance of networking, and a theory called the 'six degrees of separation' which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "A role requiring efficiency, organization and discretion."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Role'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Role'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!