Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a school: un colegio, una escuela
- "Immerse yourself at Mrs. Brady's School of English"
- "I have been staying at Mrs Brady's school for five days and I am very homesick because I am sad not to see my country."
- "The School"
- "I have been staying at Mrs Brady's school for five days now and I am very homesick."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "The school offers happy and informal language lessons in a pretty farmhouse called Dill Cottage."
- "Did you know that this little girl once took a taxi to school for a week while the chauffeur was out sick?"
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is a cosy, family-run language centre which offers the perfect opportunity to study English with real English people."
- "The school is a short 50-mile drive from the local town, Plymouth."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'School'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'School'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!