Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a scientist: un científico
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "A team of French scientists is claiming a major breakthrough in the fight against the avian influenza virus (or "bird flu"): a bird-sized scarf made of wool."
- "Scientists prove that puppies are softer than kittens"
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and today we'll try to answer a question that scientists have debated for ages: what is the difference between New Zealand and Australia?"
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Scientists unveil new deterrent against bird flu"
- "Dinosaurs , which were proven to be much smaller than scientists originally thought."
- "Scientists in the future will probably be able to grow you a new body."
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Scientist'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Scientist'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!